BSPlayer v1.13.165 [4.0+] Apk download Full Android app free. This is full, ad-free version of BSPlayer multimedia player with additional functionallity. BSPlayer is media player for Android smartphones and tablet PC's, supporting hardware accelerated video decoding, automatic subtitle search and buffered network playback from SMB shares.
REQUIRES ANDROID: Varies with device
SIZE: 6.75 MB
INSTALLS: 10,000 - 50,000
CURRENT VERSION: 1.13.165
CONTENT RATING: Everyone
READ MORE/DOWNLOAD@: play.google.com/store
BSPlayer is media player for Android smartphones and tablet PC's, supporting hardware accelerated video decoding, automatic subtitle search and buffered network playback from SMB shares.
- NO advertisements
- Android 4.4 KitKat compatibility
- hardware accelerated video playback - significantly increases playback speed and reduces battery consumption, supporting multi-core (dual and quad-core) hardware decoding*
- audio pre-amplification ("volume boost" - user definable up to 500%)
- playback in popup window (audio and video)
- support for almost any media file type (video and audio), such as: avi, divx, flv, mkv, mov, mpg, mts, mp4, m4v, rmvb, wmv, 3gp, mp3... and streaming content such as RTMP, RTSP, MMS (tcp, http), HTTP Live stream, HTTP.
- aspect-ratio adjustments and zoom
- multiple audio streams and subtitles
- supports customizable gestures for Seek, Jump, Brightness and Volume control, exit to popup video
- playlist support and various playback modes.
- support for audio headsets and external Bluetooth keyboards
- customizable audio offset, playback speed, gestures and keys
- external and embedded subtitles ssa/ass, srt, sub, txt...
- Automatic subtitle search (mobile or Wi-Fi connection must be enabled to work)
- playback media files such as videos and mp3's directly via Wi-Fi from your network shared drives/folders (such as external USB drives, SMB shares, PC shared folders, NAS servers (Synology and others)) - no need to convert video files and copy media files to SD card
- Playback files directly from uncompressed RAR files
- Lock screen to prevent accidental change of videos (kid lock)
- support for USB OTG (On-The-Go)for example: Nexus media importer, USB OTG Helper, USB Host Controller... and much more!
- If after the purchase and installation of the app you get a license failure notification, this is because the purchase may take some time to be recorded on the Google license server. It will resolve within a few hours or you can try re-installing and restarting your device.
- If your download is declined, your credit card authorization will have failed. Please update your card details (usually the address doesn't match) and retry the purchase.
- If you get "Not compatible with your device" from the Market App, please try clearing your Market App Cache (Settings, Applications, Market, Clear Cache) and restarting your device.
- BSPlayer app uses Google's standard licensing service. Keep Wi-Fi or mobile data enabled at the the first run of application. Further internet connection will not be required. Also, for existing users having problems with licensing - you may try "Clear app data" function and run app with internet connection enabled. This should license your app.
If you are having any issues with licensing, please send us an email to email@example.com and we will fix the issue.
This package includes support for ARMv7 with VFP and NEON. For other CPU types please download appropriate package. Application will notify you which package you need.
Note: for Android 2.2, reinstall or clear data and it should be ok.
- folders weren't properly refreshed when returning from preferences, fixed
- added option to go back to playback screen when playing in background
- fixed 'double play' problem when started from external application and device was rotated
- fixed playback problem with some http streams
- playback speed is now remembered
- Android 4.4 KitKat support (Nexus 5)
- fixed problems with some 4.3 devices (HTC One)
The application has access to the following:
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
view Wi-Fi state
Allows an application to view the information about the state of Wi-Fi.
modify/delete SD card contents
Allows an application to write to the SD card.
prevent phone from sleeping
Allows an application to prevent the phone from going to sleep.
display system-level alerts
Allows an application to show system alert windows. Malicious applications can take over the entire screen of the phone.
Click on Image to enlarge it, Scan it & download directly to your phone